You’ve been in Multicultural Literature for about 4.5 weeks. How has the class been going for you so far?

Writing Prompt: So far, Multicultural lit is the perfect amount of difficulty. It has definitely challenged my critical thinking and open to exploring different possibilities. I really enjoy reading as a class and talking out loud about what we've read. I'm excited for what else is to come from this class. There are times it gets challenging, but I feel like I can overcome it by simply asking for help or staying on top of my work.


Summary: Today in class, we were working on our vocabulary presentation.


Reflection: Today, I learned knew words and their meaning and how to be able to diffrenciate them from similar words. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a time when you were judged unfairly.

Pretend you are writing a blog entry as Celie; the moment you uncover the hidden letters. Describe what you would think, say, and do, and how this discovery would reshape how you see Mister and yourself. Reflect on why this moment would matter so much and how it would change your next choices.

After reading the first five letters of The Color Purple, reflect on your thoughts and emotions as you experienced Celie’s early voice and struggles