What did you do over the break?

Writing prompt: The whole break I stayed home and I didn't really do much. However, each day was something new to do. Recently I just moved into a house instead of an apartment so there was so much unpacking to do. Monday, I focused on unpacking my clothes from boxes. I ordered food to the new place, it was something calm and enjoyable. Tuesday was getting to know the neighborhood. I rode around the scooter to explore the things around me. Wednedsday was organizng the bathroom. I have so many make-up supplies and other stuff I need, so I focused on organizing everything for the day. In the process I organized my sister's and mom's things too. Thursday was the toughest day, I learned how to mow the lawn. It was very difficult, mostly having to control the lawn mower. Friday was my rest day, I slepted it longer than usual and enjoyed my day with food and snacks while watching a show called "The Umbrella Academy". Saturday and Sunday (the weekends) I am usually a busy bird. I had some things to do for church and some things as a family. Although I wouldnt ssay my weekends was super active, it was definently needed and I made it enjoyable in the process. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a time when you were judged unfairly.

Pretend you are writing a blog entry as Celie; the moment you uncover the hidden letters. Describe what you would think, say, and do, and how this discovery would reshape how you see Mister and yourself. Reflect on why this moment would matter so much and how it would change your next choices.

After reading the first five letters of The Color Purple, reflect on your thoughts and emotions as you experienced Celie’s early voice and struggles