Write about a dream that felt real.

 Writing prompt: One dream I remember clearly was that I was pregnant. Now, of course, that is very weird and interesting, but it felt so real. I can feel my womb moving around and growing. The dream was that I was pregnant and I was ready to give life to a child. That whole process was not shown. But it skipped to being in a nursery and having the child in my hands. It felt like the most precious thing, and it felt like my life was complete. Reflecting on this dream, I know I was a kid in the future. It is my dream to become a mother and cherish it. 


Summary: We finished reading the last chapter of Fences, and we are proceeding to work on our group project.


Reflection: Today, I learned that whenever you're ready, only you will know when it is time to forgive. Of course, I don't think it should be until the person has passed away. However, it is more like sometimes you just have to let it go. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a time when you were judged unfairly.

Pretend you are writing a blog entry as Celie; the moment you uncover the hidden letters. Describe what you would think, say, and do, and how this discovery would reshape how you see Mister and yourself. Reflect on why this moment would matter so much and how it would change your next choices.

After reading the first five letters of The Color Purple, reflect on your thoughts and emotions as you experienced Celie’s early voice and struggles