Discuss something meaningful or memorable you experienced over the break, or reflect on what you felt most thankful for during that time.

 Writing prompt: During the break, I was sadly not enjoying it as much as I wanted to. The weekend of, I had gotten four of my wisdom teeth removed. However, it is something I will remember because I wasn't able to enjoy Thanksgiving food with my family. Things I had to go through were eating bland and soft food. I had to constantly remove my gaze from my mouth. Additionally, it was challenging to maintain my personal hygiene. 

Summary: I was not present in class 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a time when you were judged unfairly.

Pretend you are writing a blog entry as Celie; the moment you uncover the hidden letters. Describe what you would think, say, and do, and how this discovery would reshape how you see Mister and yourself. Reflect on why this moment would matter so much and how it would change your next choices.

After reading the first five letters of The Color Purple, reflect on your thoughts and emotions as you experienced Celie’s early voice and struggles