Much of this section focuses on Cheryl’s physical exhaustion and discomfort. Describe a moment when your body limited what you could do, and explain what that experience taught you about your mental strength.

 Writing prompt: A moment where my body limited what I could do was when I used to be a dancer at my church. There was this competition when i wasa 12 with 7 other churches. The competition already started when they examined girls to be able to dance in the front line. I would dance with every inch of mt bid to get that position. I realized I used all my stength physiczlly fort hat, the day of the competition, I was tired and exhausted. Mentally, I will tell myself everyday "just give up, just give up". The day of the competition, I was annoyed and overstimulated. However, my mental strength was stronger than I thought. My mind said give up right now, but my actions said I'm ready. 


Summary: Today in class, we did an assignment with Chapter 6. 


Reflection: Today, I learned how to identify certain moments from chapter 6 of wild and reflected on them. strengthening my comprehension skills. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a time when you were judged unfairly.

Pretend you are writing a blog entry as Celie; the moment you uncover the hidden letters. Describe what you would think, say, and do, and how this discovery would reshape how you see Mister and yourself. Reflect on why this moment would matter so much and how it would change your next choices.

After reading the first five letters of The Color Purple, reflect on your thoughts and emotions as you experienced Celie’s early voice and struggles