Even if you have not presented yet, how did participating as a listener, note-taker, or responder during the Interactive Oral help you prepare for your own discussion?

 Writing prompt: Though out the presentations, I I took notes about the chapter they were teaching. I used those notes for when I would have to present my oral presentation. To be able to summarize what had happened in the previous chapters before mine. I really am a note taker, because it can help me summarize and reflect back on what had happened. I am also able to point out certain moments that they taught that I think would best connect to certain topics of my presentation. 

Summary: Today, group 2 presented their oral presentation. 

Reflection: Today I learned about chapter 11 of "wild" by  my classmates. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a time when you were judged unfairly.

Pretend you are writing a blog entry as Celie; the moment you uncover the hidden letters. Describe what you would think, say, and do, and how this discovery would reshape how you see Mister and yourself. Reflect on why this moment would matter so much and how it would change your next choices.

After reading the first five letters of The Color Purple, reflect on your thoughts and emotions as you experienced Celie’s early voice and struggles