Write about something you’ve outgrown but still miss.

 Writing prompt: What i outgrown and still miss is Chucky Cheese. The aesthetic coins and tickets were my favorite part. I go there once in a while for my nieces and nephews. I always give it my all in every game and try to win. It is very different now; they use cards and other things. I do wish one day they could bring back the coins and the ticlets. 

Summary: Today in class, we did an assignment on writable, 

Summary: Today I learned more about Cheryl's journey and how her identity is slowly changing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a time when you were judged unfairly.

Pretend you are writing a blog entry as Celie; the moment you uncover the hidden letters. Describe what you would think, say, and do, and how this discovery would reshape how you see Mister and yourself. Reflect on why this moment would matter so much and how it would change your next choices.

After reading the first five letters of The Color Purple, reflect on your thoughts and emotions as you experienced Celie’s early voice and struggles